MuRiTyre is a thermo-mechanical tyre model for use in simulators or simulations. Tyre temperature is a critical factor in the behaviour of tyres while racing and this can now be captured with our physical approach to modelling.
- Models tyre temperature and therefore tyre behaviour, as it changes dependent on tyre use
- Can be run with a fixed temperature
- Accurately predicts the effect of camber by using a multi-rib model
- Accurately models contact patch shape and pressure distribution which can be rig validated
- Runs at solution speeds in excess of 1kHz
- Predicts tyre wear and degradation
- Is tuneable by changing physically based parameters