Last updated: 09/08/2018
You may choose to provide personal details by completing an online form or by contacting us by email or by other means.
We will not share your personal information with third parties unless required by law.
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The categories of information that we collect, hold and may share include:
• personal information (such as name, address, date of birth)
• characteristics (such as ethnicity, language, nationality, country of birth)
The lawful basis on which we use this information
We collect and use information under the following lawful bases established by the GDPR:
• Legitimate interests: the processing involves using your data in ways you would reasonably expect and which have a minimal privacy impact.
• Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (submitting data to Government Departments for example).
We do not share information with anyone without your consent unless the law and our policies allow us to do so.
We do not keep data for any longer than necessary and do not allow its use for any purpose other than that for which it has been collected. Should new processes be introduced into the company or innovative uses of the data we hold, you will be kept informed at each stage.
Securing your personal data
The company complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up-to-date; by storing and destroying it securely, by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data, by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Requesting access to your personal data
Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to information about you that is held by this company. To make a request for your personal information, contact the HR department who will deal with the request within 30 days.
You also have the right to:
• object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
• prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing• object to decisions being taken by automated means and
• in certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you raise your concern with the HR department in the first instance. This does not affect your right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) (ico.org.uk).
Email messages are not encrypted, so could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear this in mind before including personal or sensitive information in any emails.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by this website, which we can access during your visit and when you visit our site in future. We use the following cookies:
For further information, please see the Google Analytics security and privacy principles and Google Analytics terms of service.
For further information, please see the Google Advertising policy.
A cookie is used to remember which sections of the sitemap you have opened. It will be deleted if you collapse all sections.